Saturday, September 02, 2006

Oooo.. a new place that isn't for Barbie Doll Knitters!

I love it! I can indulge in my eccentric knitting habits and not have the ladies sneer over their champagne at me!

Yes, I have actually been to a stitch 'n sip..where the beverage is wine or champagne and we sit around in a shop filled with really chi-chi yarn. Somehow, my 1.19 TLC project was welcome. I figured they were beneath my contempt, so I didn't darken the door again.

I prefer knitting at school or on the bus, way more cooler people. Oh...one of the coolest places to knit in Portland...Voodoo Doughnuts! They open at 10pm and close when the sun rises in the sky...I tell you it totally rocks!

Now, since it is nice and dark, I will have to ponder the edifices of the world and think of something prosaic to report back with!

Meanwhile, Ladies, I toast to you...this looks like fun.

Thrown by Ariadne @ 9:28 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Ari-
That knitting group sounds similar to a place we have called the yarn cafe! Its swanky theyve got it all! Now that Voodoo D. shope sounds awesome~! hahah... Were stoaked that you join up here!
We COMPLETELY GET what your saying about people/yarn/snooty bitches! hahah

PS I love your opening line!

Thrown by Blogger msfortuknit @ 8:36 AM #
 

We got no chi-chi yarn here!

Knit with crap you found in the street--I do. And we won't say a damn thing about it.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 5:41 PM #
 
<< Home