Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cute Kitty Alert

I know this is not knitting or crafty content. I figured everyone could use a cute kitty face to make you smile, this evening. Yes, Pixie is my knitting buddy. She helps unravel the skein, as I knit. She also like to sleep ON the knitting when I set it down on the couch. Silly, silly cat. She is rather cute and I would not trade her for anything...

Thrown by Anonymous @ 7:15 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Very fuzzy! You should save the fur when you brush her and spin some yarn with it. My cat's fur is too slick to spin nie yarn.

Isn't Pixie the naughty girl who peed on a pillow a few days ago?

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 7:23 PM #
 

what a pic! she is such a glam-o-puss...

you know me, i can't get enuff of the cute kittie pitchers...

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 8:26 PM #
 

Ah yes, Pixie did pee on the pillow. I have forgiven her. Look at that face...how can I not? LOL!

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 8:36 PM #
 

Very beautiful cat! Mine likes to sleep on the knitting, and shed all over it!

What is with knitters and cats? Are we all cat people who take up craft or does something in knitting make us want to own a cat???

Thrown by Blogger Suzi @ 8:38 PM #
 

Thats a fluffler if I ever did see one! ;)

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 2:25 PM #
 

I think maybe knitters secretly like to constantly brush cat hair off our work. It gives us time to think.

My cat is orange so he sleeps on all my black knitting. When I had a black kitty he'd sleep on whatever wasn't black. I had it all bases pretty much covered for about ten years.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 3:34 PM #
 

And what is it about kitty faces? Mine can be the most god-awful evil annoying little thing, then he does that round-eyed kitten face and all is forgiven. The boy's been working that look for about 15 years now.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 3:37 PM #
 
<< Home