Saturday, October 28, 2006

An Actual FO

I finally finished the Razor Cami that I started back in July.


The dark brown is Filatura di Crosa's Millefili Fine 100% cotton and the variegated is merino wool from Fleece Artist.

I should've made it a little bigger, but this is the pattern that some pixie made for size XS 30-32" bust, so I'm glad it worked out as well as it did. (Pattern said it would stretch...leave it to some tiny waif to define "stretch"...)

Still, I like it, I'm gonna wear it (um, with a bra or tank under it, methinks...) and it is, after all, both my first actual garment and my first stab at lace.

Thrown by Obsidian Kitten @ 11:13 AM

Read or Post a Comment

looks fabulous on you. I love it.

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 10:04 PM #
 

I really really love your color combinations -- the heathery green and brown are gorgeous. I'm putting this back on my list of things to knit.

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 12:23 PM #
 

It looks awesome! I know I use that word alot, but it's only because I find so many things I like, I think however I shall have to dub this super awesome.

Thrown by Blogger Suzi @ 2:42 PM #
 
<< Home