Monday, October 16, 2006
This is how far I got on the Robots Illusion pattern before my brain and body ceased to function together. I'm using a yak/merino blend rust colored yarn I won from the Vintage KAL I'm in and the black is some cotton/ramie blend I scavanged from a thrift store sweater and it's what was left after knitting my Camisole of Death. There'd better be enough black yarn, dammit, otherwise I'm frogging part of a scarf I used some of the black yarn in.
I'm leaving out the big letter "I" in the center and instead I'm doing as many robots as I have yarn for. The yarn I'm using barely curls up at the bottom, unlike the alpaca I was using for the skull version which rolled completely up as I knitted. But it could have been the weight of the yarn since what I'm using now is pretty heavy stuff and the alpaca was fingering weight.
*wipes snot on cat*