Monday, October 16, 2006

'Bots 'n' Snot

This is how far I got on the Robots Illusion pattern before my brain and body ceased to function together. I'm using a yak/merino blend rust colored yarn I won from the Vintage KAL I'm in and the black is some cotton/ramie blend I scavanged from a thrift store sweater and it's what was left after knitting my Camisole of Death. There'd better be enough black yarn, dammit, otherwise I'm frogging part of a scarf I used some of the black yarn in.

I'm leaving out the big letter "I" in the center and instead I'm doing as many robots as I have yarn for. The yarn I'm using barely curls up at the bottom, unlike the alpaca I was using for the skull version which rolled completely up as I knitted. But it could have been the weight of the yarn since what I'm using now is pretty heavy stuff and the alpaca was fingering weight.

*wipes snot on cat*
Posted by Picasa

Thrown by Severina @ 1:23 PM

Read or Post a Comment

That looks good, I'm not a real robot fan, but that is a vewry tempting looking pattern.

Cute kitty!

Thrown by Blogger Suzi @ 4:47 PM #
 

you are amazing! You just tear it up mama! I swear, by the way tell that fat guy to move it, mamas sick and needs to rest!
as you write this is all the further I got on my scarf...

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 9:08 PM #
 

oh, and here i thought that was all the further you got because The Beast was in the way

ok, i love the bots. i'd leave the "I" out of the pattern, too, i didn't like it either.

ALL BOTS, ALL THE TIME is my motto

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 10:22 PM #
 
<< Home