Tuesday, October 24, 2006

"I'm doing it as hard as I can"


Yes, Ignignokt materialized from bits of string.
As you can see, he is quite pleased to make our acquaintance.


Wee chart. I'm thinking of stuffing him and making him into a pillow, so I used some really chunky mystery yarn on size 8 US needles (15 sts & 22 rows = 4 in/10 cm stockinette). Worked with 22 rows seed (moss) stitch at top and bottom, and six at left and right, finished Ignignokt measures approx. 15 x 15 in (38 x 38 cm). Not that you asked.

Thrown by Obsidian Kitten @ 9:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I feel, err, puny and weak in my earthlingness just looking at him. He is superior.

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 8:50 AM #
 

He is, by far, my favoritest mooninite.

That green gives me.... double vision

Thrown by Blogger Stephieface @ 1:41 PM #
 

He's also insisting that I knit one of those too, the little moon bastard!

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 4:49 PM #
 

he is so delightfully superior

i want him on a sweater and a hat and seat covers and, oh, i dunno, everywhere...he rules my world, i bow to his infinite wisdom

i believe in the Ignignokt

i must make an Err, now, so he need not be alone in his disdain

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 5:18 AM #
 

das lobwei

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 6:44 PM #
 
<< Home