Saturday, October 07, 2006

Isn't Every Day Halloween?

What's this? It's Severina and she's glowering at everyone. She'll keep glowering until her face freezes like that.

Why? It's a week into October and she hasn't seen anyone's holiday projects. She's starting to suspect everyone is holding out on her and you're keeping all these festive knitting/crocheting projects a secret.

She doesn't like secrets, and she'll worm them outta every one of you.

You'll also notice that she isn't above hiding her own damn projects under the sofa and hasn't posted a single frickety Halloween-inspired knitting or crocheting thing herself. So she's glowering at herself in a mirror as well hoping this will get her off her crafty ass and get knitting on some skeletons or bats or zombies or some such cheery item.

She's also threatening to post pictures of herself wearing those giant grandma thunder-bloomers she keeps knitting. Nobody wants to see that.

So let's see some knitting or crocheting projects, even if you made them last year or in the last decade. Anything to keep her from posting those photos.

Thrown by Severina @ 3:33 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Okay, now I know why I love this group: "holiday knitting" means HALLOWEEN and not just Xmas! I feel so at home. I have a pic of a Jack Skellington (knit this past July for a sweet nephew) right here.

I shouldn't have linked it . . . I really want to see you in the thunder-bloomers. [Runs off to start knitting something wonderfully morbid.]

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 4:53 PM #
 

Now when I finish the red ones you know there's going to be a black silk pair with skull lace or bats embroidered on 'em something. Then I'll be pretty much forced to pull up the giant gothy skirt and show them off for the camera. Scary, huh?

So put up Jack or else!

And Inky, you know I'm after you to post some pics of that uber-snazzy spiderweb shawl.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 5:10 PM #
 

The sad part is...I have not even begun my "halloween knits/crochet yet. I have not had time. EEEEK!You are right...I need to get butt movin'. I will post them when I get going.

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 6:11 PM #
 

I haven't been knitting anything Halloween-ie because I was too busy getting halloween themed stitch markers into the shop before I went live with the new site. I'm getting to it.. really.

Thrown by Blogger Mouse @ 7:24 PM #
 

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 6:50 PM #
 

Jacks hot! You go mama G

...Why Cant I live a life for me? Why do I should I take the abuse thats served?

Ya know what if were too fuckin busy to post anything today? Does that me we get to see you in your knickers? ;)

Thats a hot photo mama!

...any time, any place, anywhere that I go
all the people seem to stop and stare
they say 'why are you dressed like it's halloween?
you look so absurd, you look so obscene'.... Guess what I have to listent to on my next break

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 6:52 PM #
 

*crosses arms*

*pouts*

i wanna see Sev in batbloomers

so i ain't postin nuthin

so there

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 11:55 PM #
 

Keep your drawers on, I'm still knittin' mine!

BTW, Karen has a nice little knitted Jack over at her blog too.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 5:51 AM #
 
<< Home