Monday, October 02, 2006

The New Guy; 2 Juicy Books

I got a surprise package from KnitOwl.


The new guy seems right at home.

Non-sequitor: two books about female sexuality. Caution--racy, girlie content! Woo-hoo! First is Deborah's Sundal's book which I just fondled, I mean, flicked, uh, flipped through at the bookstore. I haven't read it yet, but I really want to.
And this is another book (one I have actually read) with really cool illustrations if you're not so much into, you know, the reading.

Boys really should be jealous.

Thrown by Obsidian Kitten @ 12:17 AM

Read or Post a Comment

eeesh, my mind is so obviously not on the knit-a-long, is it?

*blush*

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 12:28 AM #
 

We haven't even narrowed anything down to consider thinking about maybe almost knitting. I think we just keep seeing crap to add to our Things To Do lists.

I don't normally spank girls but I think I can make an exception in your case. :P

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 6:59 AM #
 
<< Home