Sunday, October 22, 2006

Paper Nerdiness

To those of you who haven't bothered to visit RavensBlight and gotten some damn nice paper toys--for shame! Go download something and print it up. I'll wait. And you better have some frickin' glue 'cos you're not borrowing mine. I remember what happened last time. You borowed it, used most of it, lost the cap, and left the tube all sticky. You can just buy your own goddamned glue next time.

Here's a snazzy little hearse with a rotten old dead guy in a coffin.

You know ya gotta keep that back door latched otherwise the people tailgating you are in for a surprise as you're all tooling merrily down the highway. I think this is why Mr. Undertaker hasn't gotten a raise in quite a while.

Here's that same hearse, now run afoul of a shoddily-built Dalek. This was scanned from my 1979 copy of Terry Nation's Dalek Special and sorta slapped together all half-assed.

"Exterminate! Exterminate!"

Run Mr. Undertaker, run!

Ummm, yeah. *embarrassed*

Further adventures of my increasingly badly made action figures here.

Thrown by Severina @ 10:35 AM

Read or Post a Comment

that is so fuckin awesome!
Wait till Suzi sees that site!

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 10:55 AM #
 

I have wasted so much printer ink making stuff from there. The mechanical bat really does work!

I have to buy more ink so I can print up the robot and the skeleton marionette. I'm down to just the black cartridge.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 11:07 AM #
 

My son is going to go out of his mind when he sees that stuff.. I'm going to have to ask my husband to print up the 'mechanical bat' one fo rme to make Munchkin for halloween. Thanks for the link Sev.

Thrown by Blogger Mouse @ 5:04 PM #
 

OMG! i'm howling

you made something shoot outta my nose but i don't think it was coffee this time

lasers?

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 1:22 AM #
 

What a great site! Hope my work doesn't mind me (secretly) wasting printer ink on hearses and corpses. Too bad if they do!

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 5:06 PM #
 
<< Home