Friday, October 06, 2006

Scarab/Lotus Button

Hey Msfortuknit, here is a scarab and lotus flower button I made, as requested. I hope that it's okay? I know it has pink in it...and not completely "goth" looking. I like it though. Hehehe... Anymore button type requests?

Ok, have a great weekend girls. I shall be around...

Thrown by Anonymous @ 1:26 PM

Read or Post a Comment

lani you are truly a gift from the goddess!

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 5:38 PM #
 

oh i love this button too!

so what link goes with it? a link here to stigmata, even though no one other than us can post here...?

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 1:02 AM #
 

Oooh, 'nother button!

Yeah, just link back here, and since yet one more blog to deal with is a bit much I figure we'll just keep it on Stigmata.

Hey, it's a Stigmata KAL!

I'm selfish as well as territorial. Grr!

*runs away*

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 6:02 AM #
 

Do you want some buttons that say "Stigmata KAL" instead. I did not even think of that option.

I agree with posting the KAL here on this blog. I read this blog several times a day and posting the scarf progress, etc here seems like a great idea.

HUGS! Just my 2 cents...LOL!

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 11:04 AM #
 

Stigmata KAL? Sure! There were some other potential KAL projects that we wanted to do so why not?

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 3:16 PM #
 
<< Home