Monday, November 06, 2006

My pally has done gone mad...

Was that country enough? hahaha
check out my gift to relieve me from my weekend from hell......



I am so not worthy of such Pally! She made me some um your butt looks mighty fine in them skelly's doin the naughty pants, and sent me SnB Nation and as well as their Calander. She also sent me some skully needles!!! I guess I should also say that she sent my seedlings gifts such as a Dora book for eve which is certain to make her feel much better tomorrow and some lip gloss and nail decals for miss Tay'! I dont you about you kittens but I am feelin like the rest of this week shant be that bad after all!

In other news...have any of you been here? Its just they have Noro for so cheap and I think of Moon and all of her amazing projects with Noro...
Ok well Im off to go play with my.....new stuff you dirty minded things you!

Thrown by MsFortuknit @ 9:54 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Your Pally rules!! Aww, even gifts for les petites -- so very thoughtful!

And what are you doing directing us to websites with Noro? *drool* Do you want us (umm, me) to end up bankrupt and homeless? With a large yarn stash to boot? Huh? Do ya? ;)

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 4:59 PM #
 

yay for awesome prezzies!!!!

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 10:09 PM #
 
<< Home