Monday, November 20, 2006

Napping

I just spent the past week napping. After working for at least 30 hours straight trying to crochet and redo and crochet and redo the last bit of the Crochet Jewelery book project my brain went away and took a little nap for like a week. What kind of a lunatic thinks she can make Irish Crochet dragons? Huh? I feel another nap coming on just thinking about it.

I am officially off crocheting for a while.

While I was sleeping my cheap-ass university internet service ran out so I had no internet for three days and was much too lazy to deal with the software for my new service. It can't be much worse than what I've been using.

I need new batteries for the camera so you'll just have to wait for photo updates on Body Count Mittens, the 1940's Ribbed Blouse, and some damn fine Victorian Men's Stockings I've started in grey and black plaid using size 0 needles. Pattern up for that one in a couple days.

I still have to post photos of me in those red-hot woolly knickers and a zippy little spiderweb lace skirt I made a couple weeks ago.

Halloween went and slipped through my fingers in a haze of Nyquil and snot and deadlines and crocheted black cotton. But then every day is Halloween so I'm not going to get all het up over it.

And you guys didn't miss me at all. Sniff.

Thrown by Severina @ 4:57 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Yeah Yeah Yeah! hahaha
I wanna see the granny panty shot you promised!

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 8:23 PM #
 

We missed you! I want to see "Irish Crochet dragons"!! And mittens and a 1940s blouse. And, like Madame above, you in those granny knickers.

(Doing Nyquil is beginning to sound very enticing. . . . )

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 11:05 PM #
 

I missed you. It's been really quiet around here. I have to post more...

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 11:15 PM #
 

i thought my ol yeller post put everybody off blogging like, forever. (it's, ya know, all about me, of course)

it's prolly just that shower i never took.

napping is my absolute favorite pastitme.

glad you got the dragon thingie done though--kudos. you earned at least a week of napping after the snot and the dragons.

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 12:57 AM #
 
<< Home