Wednesday, November 08, 2006

On Old Grey Cats

Don't go here if Ol' Yeller and Hallmark commercials make you cry.

But please send me some good warm fuzzies because I could use them, k?

Thrown by Obsidian Kitten @ 10:02 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, my heart just breaks. I clicked on your blog earlier this morning and started crying.

I'm sending you something. Hopefully, you'll get it today at home. (((Hugs)))

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 11:15 AM #
 

thanks y'all!

*sniff* *sniff*

=)

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 1:53 PM #
 

i got it! i got it!

you are such a sweety

i will post pic tomorrow...
then everyone will think i have secret admirer =)

good thing it was so dark out, b/c i almost burst into tears all over the poor delivery guy...

also MsF thanks for calling me!!

and don't y'all be afraid to go to my blog after tomorrow, i promise to start posting happy things again

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 9:35 PM #
 

Love you shan

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 8:24 PM #
 

thx everyone for all the warm fuzzies

it is safe to go to my blog now, promise

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 10:41 PM #
 
<< Home