Sunday, December 03, 2006

spiral sweater completed...almost.



this is the button abnd to me nearly finished new spiral sweater... i still need to weave in 2 ends i believe... buts its DONE.. woo hoo.. im lovin it... im having issues uploading pics right now so this is all you get... for now..

Thrown by spirals @ 1:13 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Your sweater is fab! Is that top down construction? It looks comfortably bodyhugging - perfect!

Congratulations on being done:)

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 2:03 PM #
 

Nice nice nice! I haven't thought of doing stripes just on the sleeves myself but they look great. I need to haul out the knitting machine for a couple quickie sweaters.

Thrown by Blogger Severina @ 4:27 PM #
 

Beautimus hoodie, Spirals. I love it. The spiral image on the back is a "Goddess" symbol. I am all for GIRL POWER! You did wonderful on the sweater. I love it!

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 6:46 AM #
 

ITs quite perfect!

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 9:42 PM #
 
<< Home