Sunday, December 03, 2006

Submitted For Your Disapproval

Since I've been way too damn lazy to post anything lately I guess I have to finally put up the photo of me sportin' the infamous red woolly knickers. Sev does penance, I do believe. She's said a couple dozen Hail Santas and got lit like a candle so that should be enough.

You can see even in black & white the attractive fat-enchancing attributes of said red woolly knickers, especially so under a long black skirt and mangy 20-year-old Sex Pistols tee. Slap them over some zippy little black undies from Target and you got a party just waitin' to happen.

Oh, and the waist should've been knitted at least 4" higher than it is, being as I'm shortness-impared. Not that hiking your drawers up to your armpits is in any way attractive.

I'm quite sure this will wind up on some sad little grandma thunder-bloomers site. If nothing else it should at least amuse Rachel.

Thrown by Severina @ 10:46 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Oh, I love those. Hot, hot, hot! HUGS!

Thrown by Blogger Unknown @ 12:43 PM #
 

[Whistles] Ooh, la, la! I think that picture will end up on some hip retro- fetishest site. As well it should. Quite lovely!!

[PS: How does the Hail Santa prayer go? I need the Star Trek Legacy game for Christmas.]

Thrown by Blogger Glaistig @ 2:00 PM #
 

Oh BabY!!!!

I LUV ME SOME KNICKERS!

Thrown by Blogger Rachel @ 6:35 AM #
 

drool

drool

drool

Thrown by Blogger Obsidian Kitten @ 9:35 PM #
 

Sexy!!! You are sooooo saucy!!!

Thrown by Blogger MsFortuknit @ 9:43 PM #
 

Didn't I see Marilyn Monroe wear a pair of these under her white dress, if not she should have....very sexy indeed. I feel these knickers will make a come back!

Now to save this pic as my screen saver :)

Thrown by Blogger Grace Garton @ 1:49 PM #
 
<< Home